Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Big Radio Interview Coming...in Canada

I received an interesting email yesterday from a firm in Canada that handles publicity for Baker Publishing. It seems one of the top Christian radio outlets in Canada wants to interview me about The Unfinished Gift. Sounds very exciting.

The show is called "Today's Family With Beth Warden." Beth will call me next week and tape the interview. It will run in December (exact date is not set). Her radio show reaches 4 million listeners in places like Alberta, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottowa, Ontario and Nova Scotia.

I'm guessing you won't be able to hear the interview unless you live in Canada. I'll ask Beth if there's any way to pick it up on the internet and let you know the actual air date. Oh...I almost forgot...they plan to do a week-long promotion of the book before the show airs.

What an amazing opportunity for people to hear about the book (thank you, Lord).

No comments:

Post a Comment