Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Novel at local B&N in 3 Places


My wife and I went back with a camera to our local Barnes & Noble today. From 2 days ago, they've now added a 3rd location for the book, in the top slot of the endcap in the Religious Fiction section. It's also on the top shelf, face-out in the regular shelving area, then again, up-front on the New Arrival table mixed in with non-Christian new releases. They've done this all on their own. I think it may have to do with the incredible job my publisher did on the cover.

Friends and family have been emailing me from all over the country, reporting "sightings" of the book at their local store. It's not everywhere, but I'm surprised at how many places it's showing up (it's not even due for release for 2 more weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment