Monday, May 31, 2010

The Homecoming - In Stores Now!!

My 2nd Novel is finally here. I checked the online stores; they all have it in stock now (Amazon, B&N, Christianbook.com). People have called or emailed me and said it's starting to show up in retail stores. Should be in all of them this week. Not sure when, but it should start showing up at Sam's and Wal-Mart, too.

Times like these, it's hard not to feel overwhelmed. So many people would love to see a novel they've written get published someday. Now I have two. And the third one, The Deepest Waters, is finished, making its way through the publishing pipeline (you should see the cover...the best so far). It's supposed to be out next Spring. This weekend, I've finished my 4th novel, another Christmas story, set in 1980. I'll be polishing and tightening it for the next month or two before sending it in.

Thank you God, and thank you Karen Solem, my agent; Andrea Doering, my editor at Revell, and the whole Revell team for making this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment