Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Booksigning at Southern Baptist Convention in Orlando

Just confirmed with my publisher yesterday, I've been asked to be part of a book signing at the Southern Baptist Convention's Annual Meeting in Orlando next month. The convention will be held at the Orange County Convention Center. Lifeway Christian Stores will be running the conference bookstore.

I'll be there on Monday, June 14th at 11am to sign copies of my novel, The Homecoming (due out June 1st). They may also have a new paperback edition of The Unfinished Gift there also. I'll check and see if anyone can come or just those attending the convention. If it's open to anyone, hope to see some of my Orlando friends there.

If you're attending the convention, hope you'll stop by the bookstore and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment