Thursday, September 10, 2009

Book Signings

I've confirmed 2 book signings in Florida and working on a third. Also working on confirming one in Fort Worth, TX in November. The first is at the Barnes & Noble at the Altamonte Mall near I-4 on October 17th, from 3-5pm (see the picture below). The second is also at a Barnes & Noble in my hometown of Daytona Beach across from the International Speedway (where they run the Daytona 500), on Saturday, Nov 7th, from 2-4pm. If the one in TX works out it would be either Nov 21st or 22nd.

I'll actually be doing my first book signing ever in Denver next week at the ACFW Writer's Conference. Over 500 writers are coming together and on the last day, they're having a huge book signing with about 75 authors involved.

I have never done any of this before, and I have no idea what to expect. I'm thinking of hiring 30-40 people at each location to come by the table, in staggered rotations of 2-3 minutes each.

No comments:

Post a Comment