Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Some Fun Developments with CBD

There have been some fun developments this week with Christianbook.com, one of the largest online & catalog retail stores for Christian books.

For the holidays, they created a site called "Author's Christmas Memories." A number of authors were asked to share their favorite Christmas memories. Mine is included. I talked about my last childhood Christmas spent in the snow (the memories of that Christmas actually inspired some of the scenes in my first novel, The Unfinished Gift. You can check these out by clicking here.

Also, I was just informed they posted an interview with me, mainly discussing my next novel, The Deepest Waters, due out in the Spring of 2011. If you'd like to get a preview of that story and what inspired it, click here.

2 comments:

  1. I read your "Christmas memory" the other day... 'twas lovely! The new interview on CBD--amazing! I really enjoyed reading that. May I just say, I'm excited for The Deepest Waters to come out. And also looking forward to The Book Nook. (I know that's not the name of it yet... but, it would be quite catchy for the title!)

    Great job, and I look forward to reading these books.
    Blessings,
    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tarissa. Made me smile with 'twas lovely.'

    ReplyDelete