Some did interviews, most reviewed the book and posted excerpts of the early chapters, some even previewed the sequel. I tried to visit as many as I could. It was a humbling experience. So many positive responses, far stronger than I anticipated.
Here are a few of the more profound remarks:
- "Powerful. Amazing. Fantastic. That's how I would describe this book!" - Buukluvr81
- "I'm not in the habit of giving books 'stars' on my blog, but if I did, and 5 stars was the highest, then 5 stars it would get." - Thoughts of a Sojourner
- "Wonderful, wonderful read...just make sure you have a box of tissues close while reading this inspiring novel! - Frugal Plus
- "Get ready for a beautifully crafted story of hope, second chances and forgiveness."
- Pepper at Great Christian Fiction
- "I could easily see this book turned into a made-for-TV movie." - Kaylea at My Scrappy Life
- "I was so enthralled with this book, I read it in one sitting." - A Mom After God's Heart
- "It is beautifully written, woven together with all the colors of human emotion. I cannot wait until the sequel comes out!" - Jocelyn at Faith Deployed
- "This is a book to read yourself, and then buy copies for all your friends and family, a book that will go on your keeper shelf to read next year. And the year following. And the year following that." - Laura at Lighthouse Academy