Friday, February 18, 2011

A Major Book Club picks The Deepest Waters

My publisher just informed me of some exciting news. Crossings Book Club has decided to make The Deepest Waters (my 3rd novel releasing April 1st) available to their book club members. Crossings is one of the largest book clubs and the largest Christian book club in the country, with 400,000 members.

One of the nicest aspects of this deal for me (and for the Crossings club members), is having this beautiful cover available in a hardback edition. I love all kinds of books, even ebooks, but hardbacks are still my favorites.

When the art department first sent me this cover, I was so taken with it. It is by far, my favorite one yet. I remember thinking as soon as I saw it, this is a cover that deserves to be a hardback (click on the cover to see it bigger). I hope thousands of Crossings club members are drawn to it, buy it, and love reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment